Looking for the Right Vehicle
Get your fair-price repair estimates today
Our shop is open! We follow CDC guidelines and go above and beyond to ensure you and your family remain safe and healthy
- No courtesy shuttles are offered at this time to ensure the safety of the employees and customers alike.
- Masks are required for all customers inside the building at all times - all persons 9+ required to wear a mask and ages 2-9 highly recommended if feasible.
- We schedule appointments in blocks to avoid overlapping drop off or pick ups times
- Our waiting room area is open to up to 4 adults (Plus any children) at any given time - if the waiting area exceeds more than 4 adults, and you would like to wait for your car to be serviced or repaired - you will be asked to wait outside or come back at a different time.
- Our waiting room seating allows for 6 feet apart between each adult, allowing you maintain social distancing.
- We routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, countertops, handrails, doorknobs, coffee station, toy station, credit card terminal, and pens.
- Bathroom and waiting area will provide tissues, no-touch trash cans, soap and water, and hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Policies in place for prompt identification and isolation of sick employees, if appropriate.
How It Works
These few steps will help you understand how our service works